SilverCart is an Open Source E-Commerce Framework for the SilverStripe CMS. It helps you create a flexible and stunning online store that will grow and adapt to your needs.
- Auto Generated Navigation / Page sorting
- Internal documentation links
- Github Flavored Markdown
- Auto created homepage/landing page
- Multiple Output Formats
- Multiple Languages Support
- No Build Step
- Static Output Generation
- Table of Contents
- Auto Syntax Highlighting
- Extend Daux.io with Processors
- Full access to the internal API to create new pages programatically
- Work with pages metadata
- 100% Mobile Responsive
- 4 Built-In Themes or roll your own
- Functional, Flat Design Style
- Optional code float layout
- Shareable/Linkable SEO Friendly URLs
- Supports Google Analytics and Piwik Analytics
This is a list of sites using Daux.io:
- Invade & Annex 3 - An Arma 3 Co-operative Mission
- Munee: Standalone PHP 5.3 Asset Optimisation & Manipulation
- ICADMIN: An admin panel powered by CodeIgniter.
Do you use Daux.io? Send us a pull request or open an issue and I will add you to the list.
composer global require justinwalsh/daux.io
You can then use the
daux command line to generate your documentation.
If the command isn't found, ensure your
Creating new pages is very easy:
- Create a markdown file (
- Start writing
By default, the generator will look for folders in the
Add your folders inside the
docs folder. This project contains some example folders and files to get you started.
You can nest folders any number of levels to get the exact structure you want. The folder structure will be converted to the nested navigation.
You must use underscores instead of spaces. Here are some example file names and what they will be converted to:
- 01_Getting_Started.md = Getting Started
- API_Calls.md = API Calls
- 200_Something_Else-Cool.md = Something Else-Cool
- _5_Ways_to_Be_Happy.md = 5 Ways To Be Happy
- File Name With Space.md = FAIL
See your pages
Now you can see your pages. you have two options for that : serve them directly, or generate to various formats.
We recommend the first one while you write your documentation, you get a much quicker feedback while writing.
You can use PHP's embedded web server by running the following command in the root of your documentation
Upload your files to an apache / nginx server and see your documentation
Export to other formats
Daux.io is extendable and comes by default with three export formats:
- Export to HTML, same as the website, but can be hosted without PHP.
- Export all documentation in a single HTML page
- Upload to your Atlassian Confluence server.
To export, run the
daux command and your documentation will be generated in
static (you can change the destination with the
Now that you got the basics, you can also see what you can configure
Daux.io is compatible with PHP 5.5 and up.
The reason is because some dependencies we have (mainly Symfony and Guzzle) do not support php 5.4 anymore.
PHP Needs the following extension to work :
If you encounter an error similar to
utf8_decode() not found this means that you're missing the
php-xml package. (We've seen it happen only on PHP 7)
- Windows UTF-8 files support Files with UTF-8 characters cannot be handled on windows, this issue has no known fix yet.
If you need help using Daux.io, or have found a bug, please create an issue on the GitHub repo.